Join Our Team
Come and build the school of the future with us
Christleton International Studio opened in September 2017. Our passion is to create the school of the future with a blended use of technology, an individual approach to students, a flexible timetable and authentic global connections embedded in our curriculum.
We continue to build our team around people who are unapologetically passionate about the learning and teaching, driven to make a change and who are ambitious about their role in education. We will offer you a competitive package dependent on role and experience.
We have the following positions available from September 2018:
- Full time teacher of MFL (French/Spanish/German/Mandarin)
- Full time teacher of Science (Physics/Chemistry/Environmental Science/Biology)
- Part time teacher of Psychology
- Part time teacher of Drama
- Full time teacher of Geography (Environmental Science an advantage)
- Full time teacher of English / Media
- Full time teacher of Maths
- Full time Coach
Wednesday 24th January at 9.00am for the Science and MFL posts. You can apply for any of the other positions now, but these will deadline in the next couple of months.
How to apply
1. Please complete an application form and letter of application (maximum of two sides A4) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will then send you a FlipGrid code and instructions on the next part of the process.
3. Once you receive the code, please record your answers to the three questions on Flipgrid. We know that video and use of technology is an unusual request which you don't see every day, but you will see it every day at CIS.
If you have any questions, or would like to have an informal chat about any of the positions, please contact us today on 01244 677535