Join Our Team
Come and build the school of the future with us
We are expanding our team as we prepare to open our doors to Year 10 and Year 12 students in September 2017. Our passion is to create the school of the future with a blended use of technology, an individual approach to students, a flexible timetable and authentic global connections embedded in our curriculum.
We are building our team around people who are unapologetically passionate about the learning and teaching, driven to make a change and who are ambitious about their role in education. We will offer you a competitive package dependent on role and experience.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Full-Time Teacher of English
- Full-Time Science Technician Apprentice
For both posts:
Application deadline: 21st August
How to apply
1. Please send your CV and Letter of Application (maximum of two sides A4) and details of two referees to email@example.com
For teaching staff only:
2. We will then send you a FlipGrid code and instructions
3. When you receive the code, please record your answers on Flipgrid:
- Who do you think are the most interesting people talking about education at the moment and why?
- What do you think are the most exciting aspects of being involved in a start-up school?
- Tell us something about the world that we don’t know
If you have any questions, or would like to have an informal chat about either of the positions, please contact us today on 01244 677535