Join Our Team
Come and build the school of the future with us
Christleton International Studio opened on 4th September 2017. Our passion is to create the school of the future with a blended use of technology, an individual approach to students, a flexible timetable and authentic global connections embedded in our curriculum.
We are building our team around people who are unapologetically passionate about the learning and teaching, driven to make a change and who are ambitious about their role in education. We will offer you a competitive package dependent on role and experience.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Full time Teacher of English (January start)
- Part time Business Teacher (with immediate effect)
For both posts:
Application deadline: 21st September
How to apply
1. Please complete an application form and letter of application (maximum of two sides A4) and send to email@example.com
2. We will then send you a FlipGrid code and instructions
3. When you receive the code, please record your answers to the following questions on Flipgrid:
- Who do you think are the most interesting people talking about education at the moment and why?
- What do you think are the most exciting aspects of being involved in a start-up school?
- Tell us something about the world that we don’t know
If you have any questions, or would like to have an informal chat about either of the positions, please contact us today on 01244 683935