Within the school day, there will be sessions where students have options to choose their activities from a full range offered by our team. These activities will run in term blocks. Students will sign up for enrichment electives before the start of the term. We offer a wide variety of activities for students who choose to participate.
- Students will choose three enrichment electives each term
- Enrichment elective sessions take place within the school day
- All enrichment electives have outcomes which are jointly designed allowing for students to add these electives to their e-portfolios
- The examples shown here are a taster of what will be available. Not all electives will be available in every term
Sports, Health & Well-being
This elective block allows students to take part in team sports during this time including individual sports, fitness and health and wellbeing.
- Gym & Fitness
This elective block allows students to explore new areas of interest, pursue individual creative lessons or master creative elements of the curriculum.
- Photography Club
- Coding & Animation
- Private Music Lessons
Community & Skills
This elective block offers a wide variety of different short course skills which will compliment their academic studies. It also allows for time to pursue external competitions for debating and business as well as achieving other awards. School Council will also be part of this elective block.
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Debating Society
- Model United Nations
- Driving Theory
- Business Challenge Society
Additional Qualifications which can be taken during the elective periods.
- Social Networking for Business
- Applying an Entrepreneurial Approach
- Conflict Management
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques