Our School Year is extended and reflecting the professional workplace, involves student choice as to when they take holidays and time away from their studies.
We understand how important it is for our students to have a school year which is aligned as closely as possible to other schools to ensure they have time with siblings, family, friends and out of school commitments, so we have kept a similar structure but with some key differences to offer our students exciting and extended opportunities.
‘Half term’ holidays - Students choose two from the three options for a week-long holiday during the year. During the week, they choose to be at the Studio, students will participate in work placements, service learning, UK and overseas visits.
Term 4 - Term 4 is a three week term. Students can choose to attend term 4 in either July or August. In Term 4, students will have the option of local work placements, attend a Summer MBA course or overseas work placements, depending of their course of study and their choice.
Academic Year 2017/2018
- School Opens - 4th September 2017
- Holiday (optional) - 30th October – 3rd November 2017
- Term 1 Ends - 21st December 2017
- Studio is closed for ALL STUDENTS for Winter Holidays
22nd December 2017 – 5th January 2018
- 4th - 5th January - STAFF
- Term 2 Begins - 8th January 2018
- Holiday (optional) - 19th February - 23rd February 2018
- Term 2 Ends - 29th March 2018
- Studio is closed for ALL STUDENTS for Spring Break
2nd April - 13th April 2018
- Term 3 begins - 16th April
- Holiday (Optional) - 28th May – 1st June 2018
- Term 3 Ends - July 6th 2018
- Term 4 - 10th July - 28th July 2018
- Holidays - 28th July - 3rd September 2018
- Term 4 - 6th August - 23rd August 2018
- Holidays - 10th July - 6th August and 27th August - 31st August 2018
STUDIO IS CLOSED FOR ALL STUDENTS
30th July - 3rd August 2018 and 27th August - 31st August 2018